Auki Henry Photography - Lan Treagus

Auki ™ & Auki Henry Photography © 2011

Lan Treagus
Lan Treagus in Darwin, NT
Photographer Auki Henry

Model: Lan Treagus
Photographer: Auki Henry
Location: Darwin, NT, Australia
Date: 4 June 2011

Description:
 This beautiful sample shot actually had a little story behind it.  Literally the same day it was put up it had my signature cut out of it and claimed a somone elses.  Bound to happen sooner or later, and I am not overly concerned as my shots are reasonably well known around the place.

The mini saga and my resulting lecture/lesson ( some may call it rant ) in sharing etiquette can be found here: 

http://aukiman.blogspot.com/2011/06/due-respect-101-very-basics-of-sharing.html

The internet isn't as big a place as a lot of people think it is, too many eyes watching out for stuff.  

Which is great for photographers like me I guess!  I know many other photographers in the same situation who have had someone let them know their work has been re-badged or re-used somewhere else.

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
Lighting: 3 point - with 3 x Vivtar 285HV's

0 comments:

Post a Comment