How to make a Cosmopolitan

How to make a Cosmopolitan : or the best cosmo recipe I've had yet.

Now admittedly I am not much of a cocktail drinker, preferring the tartness of wine to the sweetness of the mixers.  However my other half found the site "How to make a Cosmopolitan" and mixed our New Years Eve gathering a ton of these surprisingly simple ( and should I mention quite potent cocktails ).

She used a sweet variation as below if you are interested:

45ml Absolut Vodka
15ml Cointreau
15ml Bickfords Lime Cordial
90ml "Ocean Spray" Cranberry Juice

Shake well with ice in a cocktail shaker until . . . her words 'until its too cold for your hands'!

They have a whole heap of other recipes on there, I am actually encouraging her to try these out . . . as a willing guinea pig!

0 comments:

Post a Comment